Anyone with Team Admin access can add players to your roster.
NOTE: if you are adding a player that does not have an email address, you need to add at least one contact for that player with a name & email address.
* If you're on a youth team, only the first contact requires an email address. Do not put the contact email under the player email address unless they are a coach/manager
From the Mobile App:
1. From the Team tab, select the team you’d like to add players to. Hit the Plus icon in the top right corner.
2. Click 'Add Player'
3. Complete the form & hit add.
NOTE: For this example, John is the player, and Steve is the contact for the player.
From the Web App:
1. From the Teams tab, select the team you’d like to add players to.
2. Hit the "Add/Import" drop-down in the top right corner and press 'Add Members'.
3. Input your players and their contacts
4. Click 'Add'
NOTE: If there is a name added for a contact an email address must be provided for that name
Example (Youth Team):