We highly recommend setting up the TeamLinkt team management app for all teams to use instead of printing out your schedule. The app is free to use, and teams love it!
To Export or Print Your Schedule:
1. Go to Schedule & Scores > Scheduling
2. Click 'Share' > 'Print Schedule' in the upper right for a PDF
3. OR Click 'Share' > 'Export Schedule' in the upper right for a CSV
NOTE: You will need to have games in your schedule or this option will not be visible. If you are using the Schedule Builder, the schedule must be published first
4. Select the date range, divisions, locations, and types of events. Then, click Print
5. From there, you can save your schedule to a PDF or Print the schedule