If you are a team admin, you will be able to track who has completed an event waiver. To see which players have completed an event waiver:
From the App:
1. Go to the Schedule Tab & click on an event
2. From the Event Details, click 'Waiver Report'
From there, you will get a list of everyone that has completed the event waiver form, as well as who completed the form. If they have not, you have the ability as the team admin to submit the waiver on their behalf after the event.
In addition, from the Event Details screen you can also view who has completed the event waiver form from the Availability tab.
Each player that has completed the waiver form will have a heart icon beside their name.
From the Web:
1. Log in at app.teamlinkt.com and go to Schedule
2. Click on the Event Date or the View button
3. Click on 'Team Waiver Report' and you will get a list of everyone that has completed the waiver. If they have not, you have the ability as the team admin to submit the waiver on their behalf.
In addition, from the Event Details page you can also Toggle to 'Availability' and get a list of all the players that have completed their event waiver form for the event.
Every Player that has completed the Event Waiver will have a icon beside their name. If you hover over it with your mouse, you will see the text 'Waiver Completed'