1. Open the Schedule Builder (Schedule & Scores > Schedule Builder)
2. Either Create a Schedule or Select an Existing Schedule
3. Click the Weeks tab on the left
4. Select the number of Gamedays per team you want.
In most cases where a schedule needs double or triple headers, this will be '1 Gameday'.
5. Click the link below the # of Gamedays dropdown to customize your gamedays
Change 'Gameday Type' to Double Headers or Triple Headers.
6. Click 'Apply to All Weeks' if your whole schedule should consist of double headers or triple headers
7. Once finished, scroll down and click 'Save & Rebuild Schedule'
Checkout our Academy for video tutorials on the Schedule Builder https://academy.teamlinkt.com/lessons/intro-7/